Friday, February 25, 2011

Tanning is more important than living...

wait...that doesn't make sense at all!!! I think it's weird that on my way to work this morning, I saw multiple vehicles off the road and even 1 vehicle turned up side down, due to the weather and bad road conditions. But somehow, people managed to find their way to a tanning salon. Not getting groceries for babies at home, not going to work, not because they HAD to, but because they wanted to go tanning. These people are ridiculous and obviously addicted. I have nothing against tanning, but why drive through terrible conditions just to tan, now that is true vanity. Haha People will do just about anything to make themselves look "good"

I don't usually rant like this, but it just bothered me. There's not very many people that will read this post anyway, because at this time I have 4 followers on here lol

No comments:

Post a Comment