Saturday, June 25, 2011

daily blogs?

I've been thinking for awhile about doing daily blogs, and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to actually keep up and actually do them daily, so might as well give it a try. I was really negative towards the idea at first, because of my procrastination and lack of memory, but I guess I can take a few minutes out of each day and jot down some thoughts.
I've also been thinking about daily blogs on my YouTube channel (http://YouTube.com/Shilltacular) but also have been cautious about making that type of commitment towards a project...not to mention that my Sony Vegas Pro 10 trial expired. =/
I recently downloaded a similar version, another trial, because I'm a broke college student who would have to take out another loan to pay for $600 editing software. So I think I'm going to try to do this daily blog thing and make sure I can keep up before I try the daily vlogs.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment