Sunday, August 8, 2010
First Time For Everything
I know this is going to sound unAmerican, but I played in my first softball game tonight. Never played a game of softball or baseball in my life until now. I've always wanted to, because I love watching baseball, and I've played basically every other sport out there. I can't thank the guys enough for giving me the opportunity to play with them. Only next time I'll do a little better than 0 for 3. I did draw a walk though, and eventually came across home to score a run. And I might have had the most embarrassing moment of the night- I was playing catcher and a foul tipped up maybe 3 feet in front of me...and I dropped it haha But his next swing he flew out, so it didn't look TOO bad out there for me. I felt more embarrassed than I should've been, but I was so nervous and shaky 'cause my team was amazing! That's actually an understatement. We were down early, but rallied back to get the victory. I definitely see more softball in my future.
Labels:
softball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment