Saturday, August 7, 2010

Random Hobbies

I get really bored sometimes...like REALLY bored. So I look for hobbies that I enjoy doing and try to get really good at them really fast. I'm kind of impatient with some of them.  Most of the time I start something new and don't follow through with it, which is probably why I always have to find new hobbies.  I game a lot, which is probably the only hobby that I've done consistently for awhile. I still play basketball and go to the gym, but when I'm bored at home at night, those aren't always available.  And even though I can't believe I'm gonna say this, gaming gets boring sometimes.  But one day I got really bored and made a midnight trip to WalMart and bought a $5 Nerf Basketball goal.  You have no idea how entertaining that can be. It went from normal shots, to extreme shots haha. Here's a clip of what I mean.


Yeah, ridiculous right? I know, it looks like I have no life, and it's because I don't, but some of those shots took like 30 tries to finally make. It's not a bad hobby, but just like all the other ones, it gets kinda old...really fast.  There's only so much you can do with a goal in your bedroom.  But if you get bored, this is definitely something you should try.

No comments:

Post a Comment